With approximately 115,490 employees, six Verbund sites and 347 additional production sites worldwide, BASF serves customers and partners worldwide.
For over 60 years, the Temperature Sensing Group of BASF has been supplying the glass industry with the highest quality temperature sensing products to meet our customers’ demanding applications. Our solutions and calibration services help to provide temperature insights, which lead to improved production efficiencies.
BASF Precious Metal Thermocouples & Exactus Pyrometers provide advanced measurement technology for glass melting and conditioning:
• Fibro® designs increase life of thermocouple assembly
• Preferred supplier of the largest glass container companies
• Unique designs to reduce precious metals content and maintain thermocouple life
• Full recycling capabilities
• Enhanced high performance designs
• Novel connections with SST terminals
100 Park Avenue
Process control equipment • Temperature measurement equipment